There is a wide variety of catering equipment out there. Some are necessities and there are some that simply make your life much easier. Here is a list of catering equipment that is designed to make your life easier.
- Avenia Rice Cooker. This rice cooker has an 8.5 litre capacity unit with a power output of 2650 Watts. It is designed to cook the rice for you automatically while you proceed to other food preparation tasks.
- Avenia Soup Kettle. Once you’ve made the soup, you tend to keep it on the stove to keep it warm. But when you do this, the soup tends to burn at the bottom. This soup kettle keeps the soup warm for as long as you need without the burning bottom. It is also suitable for sauces, curries, stews and breakfast porridge.
- Robot Coupe Food Processor Combo. This is a nifty unit. It comes with four different blades: slicer, grater, julienne and cutting discs. Each disc gives you the convenience of preparing vegetables faster and with less fuss than before. You simply insert the vegetable and out of it come the sliced, grated, julienned or cut vegetables. No more chopping vegetables by hand.
- Ankor Dough Mixer. If you are someone who loves to bake cake or other dough based confections then this catering equipment will take a lot of hassle out of the baking process. The spiral shape is designed to ensure that the dough is perfectly mixed within a few minutes. It has an electronic timer, 2 speed motor and a silent transmission system.
- Butcherquip Biltong Slicer. If you’re a fan of biltong or a butcher then this is the gadget for you. It is an electronic unit that enables you to quickly cut biltong into thick slices for easy consumption.
- Cheese Cutter Hand Held with Wire. Slicing cheese is no picnic if you don’t use the correct utensil. Having a cheese slicer at hand when you’ve prepared a cheese platter is convenient for guests. The ideal unit is one that has a slicing wire and a base. The slicing wire slides through cheese seamlessly and without a mess.
- Delux Ice Crusher. This mini electric unit is so powerful that it can crush up to 10 kilograms of ice in an hour. That’s a neat party trick. You can serve your party guests fun cocktails and drinks without struggling to crush ice.
Catering equipment manufacturers keep the busy chef in mind when designing their products. This is wonderful for busy chefs and for busy households that don’t have much time to prepare food after a long day of work.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe